Create the ideal warehouse together
Even we are unable to improve the quality of the potatoes, onions or carrots stored – but we can retain it as long as possible!
Potatoes, vegetables and fruit breathe – during storage they continuously emit heat, water and carbon dioxide into the surrounding air. The temperature, humidity levels and composition of this air are changing. Using storage technology with automatic control which is customised to meet the requirements of the respective product, we ensure that storage losses caused by breathing, water removal, disease and a change in the composition is kept to the absolute minimum.
We would be pleased to advise you on selecting a suitable storage concept for you. We can take your requirements into consideration and we are familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of the various options:
- Which products to be stored?
- How long are they to be stored for?
- What type of storage: pile storage with slatted floors or metal ducts? Storage in boxes with forced ventilation or room ventilation? Or daytime coolers?
- What size of boxes?
- Ventilation with air from outside or cooling? or ventilation with cooling?
- Dividing up the warehouse / storage cell
- Build management / Build assistance